Our Client is looking for a Financial Controller who is self-motivated, with excellent communication skills and proven leadership skills. The ideal candidate has a strong background in accounting and finance and would be able to handle multiple projects at one time. He/she will be responsible for:
- developing the financial activities of the company, including cash management, management information systems, tax reporting, compliance as well as dealing with external stakeholders including auditors.
- Contributing to strategy and decision making including growth-driven initiatives.
- Monitoring and controlling the company's finances.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the financial system including cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and debt and equity analysis.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Supervise all accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other related functions.
- Manage and maintain all financial records.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to management on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the board of directors, senior management team, and other departments within the company.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and prepare and maintain all financial records for audit purposes.
- Conduct external audits.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the financial management activities, including preparation of financial
Please apply in confidence to [email protected] with a cover letter and your cv.